Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Another Allen Update..

Well, Kellie's School team played in Hammon last night, and were defeated 30 - 32. Pretty close game! Kellie got fouled, and made both her free-throws. She was excited about that, so she wasn't too upset that they got beat.

Her AAU team played in Sayre tonight, which I missed :-( They won (didn't get the score from her) which makes them STILL undefeated! GO LADY BEARS!!

Nicole had an awesome day today.

They played Butler tonight, which I missed :-( They won 60 - 34. Nicole got to play a lot more tonight than usual, and scored 10 points in this game.

Also, they voted for Homecoming Queen & Court today, and Nicole tied with another girl to be the Junior in the Homecoming Court. I don't know how they intend to settle the tie, and she doesn't care too much if she loses, but she is excited to have been picked at all, being new here! I kind of hope I don't have to go buy a formal, but it would be kind of neat!!

Well, my laundry is done, so I'll hang a couple things up to dry to wear tomorrow, and go to bed.

Love & miss all of you!
Catherine

No comments: